Despite the two sentences reporting by social media, an interesting and appealing article generates a lot more interest of sailing fans. One that is read from the beginning to the end. It remains a true profession to write it. One needs knowledge about the subject and good writing skills, which I trained both as a passionate sailor and educated communications professional. Having worked for established magazines and my own online platform, I know how to capture the news in background stories for web and printed media. And not only in words, but also in photography.
- SailReport.nl, national sailing portal
- Zeilen, monthly sailing magazine
- Nautique, glossy yachting magazine
- Varen, biggest Belgian yachting magazine
- Noordzee Club (chief editor of printed newsletter)